Wyo Swap Shop
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Wyoming Swap Shop is operated by Casey, KD0JXU as a service to the Amateur Community.
Wyoming Swap Shop
- Hams are invited to list their wanted or for sale items for sharing with the wider amateur community.
- Listings are shared with subscribers via an email reflector.
- You do not need to subscribe to the reflector to have an item listed.
- You must be subscribed to the reflector to receive the listings.
- If you choose not to subscribe, you can still view the listings in the reflector archives.
- Current and past SwapShop listings can be viewed on line in the list archives.
- There is no charge to have your items listed or to subscribe to the reflector.
- Item listings are accepted via email to:firstname.lastname@example.org and an HF net.
- Anyone wanting to add a listing to the WyoSwapShop should send that information direct to email@example.com. Do not send listings to the reflector. It won't work.
- Please provide valid contact info and a full description of what you have to sell or are looking to buy.
- Once a week or so - as time, work and life allow - Paul will send a message to the reflector with that week's listings as an MS Word "doc" attachment.
- Anyone subscribed to the reflector will receive a copy of the listings, at the email address they subscribed.
- No one, except Casey, KD0JXU, can send a message to the reflector.
- See below for information on "doc" file viewers.
Buying and Selling
- If you see something listed you'd like to buy - contact the seller direct and make your offer.
- If you have something some one else is looking for and would like to sell it - contact them direct, they'll be glad to hear from you.
- If you have a question about a listing - contact the person who made that listing.
- No transaction communications will be handled via the reflector at any time.
- The message archives are public and open for viewing by anyone.
- Find the week's email you're interested in (I suggest clicking on 'date'), then click the URL for the attachment to view it's "doc" file.
- List information, subscription/un-subscription tools, list archives and password recovery assistance can be found Here.
- The reflector's subscription list is not public and will not be shared with anyone, except as may rarely be required by law.
- If you need help with the reflector settings, options, subscribing, unsubscribing or other questions about the operation of reflector server, please contact Casey, KD0JXU or Tate, KA7O.
- Do not conatct Tate, KA7O with questions about listings.
- All transactions are private business between the seller and the buyer.
- Do not contact Casey, KD0JXU or Tate, KA7O with problems or questions about a transaction.
- KD0JXU can not and will not arbitrate, negotiate or resolve any disputes or problems between buyers and sellers.
- Thankfully there have been very few problems over the years and of those few, most have been solved in short time - with just a bit of effort by those involved.